Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cheap PDA to sync with Outlook?

Would like one that will hold contacts, calender and tasks. Mail not important.



Colour screen not important.



Would also like to write notes from home visits so that they could be transferred into Word docs at work.



Having Word templates that I can create on the work PC to put on the PDA would be great.



Any really cheap old PDA%26#39;s that can be this?



Thanks



Answers:

Acer N30 is cheap and reliable. I used to use one, and it never failed me.



Edit: Referring to the message below - I never had any problem with the synch cable or the docking station. They seemed pretty resilient to me. It would take yanking it out without holding in the locking clips to break it. HP5550 Very good and not too much to buy 2nd hand now NOOO NOT THE ACER!! THE BUILD QUALITY ARE PRETTY POOR AND I HAVE HAD 3 THAT THE CHARGER CONNECTOR WHERE YOU SYNC WITH HAS SNAPPED OFF-- DON%26#39;T BELIEVE ME THEN READ THE REVIEWS FOR ACER N SERIES



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment