Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BlackBerry?

can u get a blackberry but not actually use the phone for e-mail? I really want a new phone, but I have sprint, and I can%26#39;t find any phone that is not a flip that is decent. So I would like to see if I could get a blackberry, but I don%26#39;t want to have to pay extra for blackberry service. I am sorry if that doesn%26#39;t make any sense, but that is what I want to know.



Answer:

there%26#39;s no point in a blackberry (I%26#39;ll shorten it to BB for the rest of this answer) without data. You can do it - I mean, you can get any service your device and SIM card support - but its useless.



Having said that, there are two options I would suggest:



1) If you go with a BB, then try the data. The popularity of the BB comes from the data. You can even get Yahoo email sent directly to the device. That%26#39;s pretty cool, especially if you use the filters and don%26#39;t get slammed with spam.



2) If you don%26#39;t like the phones you see, my first thought is perhaps you%26#39;re limiting yourself to a carrier. Don%26#39;t. Look around, there%26#39;s other devices with other service providers (like Verizon, Cingular (ATT), Sprint, etc). I dropped the link to CNet%26#39;s review page for Cell phones. Check it out.



Good Luck! Totally! you mite get not get as the %26#39;special%26#39; discount for not getting the data plan but you dont need one. I like using blackberryz and other smartphonez for texting and i dont use a data plan/email You shouldn%26#39;t get a BlackBerry unless you are going to use data (email, browsing). All you would have is a big, bulky, expensive phone. I found BB really good as it keeps me in touch with business and friends. Read from www.blackberry.com



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment