Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can I return my Palm TX to best buy?

I bought the TX 2 weeks ago and I have the box and the tag. I want to return if because I cant get past the calibration screen.



Answer:

Don%26#39;t wait any longer.



RETURN to BEST BUY IMMEDIATELY.



You have a DEFECTIVE unit. The digitizer is bad and makes you repeat the screen calibration. There was another person on the Yahoo Palm TX group with the same problem, a bad digitizer.



Demonstrate the problem to the Customer Service of Best Buy. Hopefully, they will exchange it with a new one for you.



To make sure you don%26#39;t have another defective unit, open the replacement TX right there in front of them, turn the new TX on and go through the initiation screens. There is usually enough charge in the battery for you to start the TX up and go through the opening start up screens.



My TX has been a great tool and I%26#39;ve been using Palm since 1997. I hope you get a good unit and have good experiences with your TX.



Good luck. Anything is returnable to bestbuy Yes you can, you can also exchange it with another product if you want to...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment