Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can anyone tell me of a palm pilot or handhelp pc that you can use and transfer info to your laptop?

Im looking for something i can use like a handheld or palm pilot, to put info into software then transfer it to my laptop, does anyone know of anything like that?



Answer:

I can only speak for Palm as I have very limited experience with MS OS PDAs.



From the beginning Palm, was always made to synchronize information between the information entered into the Palm and/or into the computer (laptop or desktop PC).



You can always have your information with you, Schedules, Contacts, Memos, etc... and keep the information up to date whether you are on the go or at home/office.



For me, I could enter data digitally once, in the computer or on my Palm and work on it from there. Before I had a Palm PDA, I took extensive handwritten notes and then had to transcribe them onto my computer.



For Palm PDA only, models available check here:



http://www.palm.com/us/products/handheld...



From there you can decide if you want to get into Treo SmartPhones



Good luck.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment