Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can blackberry pearl use a bluetooth headset to listen to music?

i bought a sony ericsson stereo bluetooth headset hbh-ds970 for my blackberry pearl. but i could only figure out how to use it for conversation. i could not figure out how to use it for listen to music on my blackberry. can someone tell me how? thanks.



Answer:

I was just searching online for the possibility of connecting a bluetooth stereo headset to my BB Pearl. I ran across an article: http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/review_... which says that those who tested a BT stereo headset were UNSUCCESSFUL in listening to music through the headset. Their suggestion was using to use the wire...This article was made when the BB pearl was still new on the market. There have been tons of firmware updates (check with Cingular or T-mobile depending on your carrier ofcourse).



If you are interested in buying that head set adapter from 2.5mm to 3.5mm, here%26#39;s the link: http://oemcellphone.com/productdetail.as...



Enjoy



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment