Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blackjack emails?

This may be a stupid question as I%26#39;m new the whole world of PDA%26#39;s and what not but I%26#39;ve been doing research and was debating between the Nokia E62, Blackberry 8700c, and the Samsung blackjack....and i%26#39;m about 98% sure the Blackjack has won.



Here%26#39;s my question, can I link/sync whatever it%26#39;s called more than one email address to it at a time? And can I do an account other than yahoo or google like my comcast.net account?



Any advice/help/ answer would be appreciated thanks!



Answer:

First of all, good choice for devices. Blackjack is gaining a lot of converts and it is probably the best for the bucks. I got my wife one for Christmas and she loves it. I have an HPMobile Messenger that is much more expensive and probably not much different from the Blackjack. Anyway, all these new "smartphones" allow you to link to more than one email account. Mine links to work, my AOL and my Yahoo and I have room for up to 4 more. The key is to find and enter the server info for each email address/account -- whether POP or IMAP. This link will give you a quick primer on what POP and IMAP are...it%26#39;s very simple and the info is available by either calling your ISP provider(s) or just going to their Web site and looking it up...You can honestly set up to access any e-mail account in about 10 minutes once you have that info. The phones themselves do a good job of walking you through each "gfield" to enter information pretty quickly and straightforward. Good luck!.



Tutorial URL: http://kb.palm.com/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.e...



M.the



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment