Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can i get a upgrade for another number but use it as my phone?

i recently got an upgrade for my phone line but i do not like the phone i ordered. I need a phone now so I am returning my that phone and was thinking of getting the phone i want on my husband%26#39;s number. when i ordered the phone i got now they sent me a sim card. do i have to us the one they send me or can i stick my sim card in it. the phone i am trying to get is a palm treo. the reason i am not taking it back to store is because i ordered a refurb and it has to be returned to company I am told. I want to go into store and buy phone i want today. will I be able to do this or do the palm treo have a special sim card I need to use.



Answer:

IDK, call 1 800 881 7256 (palm store number) and ask what the upgrade package includes, specifically if the phone comes with a sim card, or if you can use your old one.



(my network, AT%26T, uses the same type of sim card no matter which phone you have so the sim cards are interchangeable, which network are you on?)



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment