Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bluetooth/////?

can anyone please help me



i brought a bluetooth dongle and i connected it to my computer but how can i send things to my phone from my computer i instill the software but i don%26#39;t know how to send it to my nokia 6280



Answer:

When you have installed it make sure it is plugged in then a little icon will come up in the taskbar. right click it and choose send item etc... then your file browser should come up up and select the file. If not, then go to my documents and right-click the file you want to send then choose bluetooth and select your phone it should send! I wanna Know Did u installed Btooth Dongle Software. If u installed correctly.



Phone 2 Computer %26gt;



U must activate Nokia 6280 Btooth connection . First got to 6280 Btooth connection icon that one at Extars or connection . then select and activate Btooth on %26 Show my phone to Every one. Then go to ur 6280 gallery and select on picture and go to More there availble send %26gt; Send To Bltooth deviced. U can send to Computer



Computer to Phone %26gt;



Go to Computer sofware installed place and Click on the Exe file . Then there availble send file to another pararal Divice . Then click it then u have come Menu . U have to do what u want send it From Place.



THNKS



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment