Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can anybody tell me how i can listen to internet radio with my blackberry ?

I can listen to internet radio with my computer: all I need to do is log on, choose an internet station and listen to it. As I can surf on th einternet with my Blackberry and do (nearly) anything I can do on my computer, I guess that I could listen to internet radio on my blackberry. Can anybody tell how to do this, if possible ? Thanks



Answer:

I had an XDA Exec (similar device), and I never got it to work.



Media player was too much for the device at times, and windows mobile 5.0 NEVER closed a progam, so it was always crashing.



Bin the PDA, I say.



Wait a couple more years, the might work faster / more reliable. I%26#39;m now completely tired of being an %26#39;early adopter%26#39; of technology. Yes, check out the websites listed below. They have mobile pictures, video and radio that work on Palm. It should all work on Blackberries as well. As long as your browser can handle music and video ?



Anyhow, give them a try and post a note for others if they work on the Blackberry.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment