Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can you answer my questions?

1)my dad bought me a psp 2 years ago off of ebay and when i started to play you had to use the circle button as the x button and the x button as the circle button. what do u think happened?



2)my psp screen has a lot of scratches on it but i could see good while playing is there anything i can do to remove the scratches?



3) can you tell me a website where i can get mlb skins for my psp? my friend had them but i dont know where he got them and i cant get in touch with him.



thanks for the help



Answers:

1. I have no idea how the circle became the x button



2. You can find cleaners at a electronics retailer like Best Buy



3. Here%26#39;s a link with a bunch of PSP skins (not sure if MLB is in there but check



http://search.ebay.ca/psp-skins_w0qqfcdz...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment