Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can I edit or view Microsoft office documents on Nokia N95 ?

I wanted to buy the Nokia N95 but I want to know if it can view or edit Microsoft Office%26#39;s documents and if not should I buy the dopod 838 pro.



Answer:

Yes you can, you should buy N95, its the best, no comparison...



If you need the software let me know I%26#39;ll send it to you...



I think the phone comes with office which you can view but there is another software which you can install and it allows you to view and edit, I have it on my N73 and it works just fine and I%26#39;m thinking of buying the Nokia bluetooth keyboard so I can type in lecture notes in my phone rather than taking my laptop...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment