Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blackberry question?

I%26#39;ve been thinking about getting a blackberry for a while now, but haven%26#39;t gotten one because all I hear is how they are only necessary for business people to own. I%26#39;m about to start my first year of med school, so I%26#39;m clearly not a businessman. I love using email and the internet on my phone, so that%26#39;s why I was thinking of the blackberry. I also love using a camera/videocamera on my phone, and I know the blackberry doesn%26#39;t have either. Should I get a blackberry, or is there another phone that might be better for me? I am using verizon wireless. Thanks for all help



Answer:

Blackberries are not just for businessmen. From what you said, "I love using email and internet on my phone", you are the perfect candidate for a blackberry. The email push is top notch, it brings your emails to you almost immediately as compared to other devices that you have to search for your emails every so often. You can also have up to 10 email accounts forwarded to your BlackBerry. Typing is also a breeze on a blackberry, as compared to a typical phone keypad. Responding to emails and text messages is easy and quick. And the internet is so much more fun and easy to see on a blackberry. Presently, Verizon doesn%26#39;t offer the 8100 BlackBerry Pearl which does have a camera (no video), but they do have several other models. Even if you get one without a camera, the advantages that it offers definately outweigh this drawback. Oraganize your life, sync your contacts with your PC, browse the web, and get your emails right away.... The BlackBerry does it all and seems like a perfect choice for you. * I Have have the Blackberry Pearl, and I think it%26#39;s a great phone, and I have had no major problems with it. The only downside is that it does not record videos...but that shouldn%26#39;t be a problem, if you aren%26#39;t video savvy or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment