Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can i watch youtube on my Treo 700WX?

And How?



Answers:

most likely not...not much phones can process the videos on the site.if you have an extremely good cell phone you may be able to download the video to your phone via wifi or pay the charges with EDGE or w.e you may use I%26#39;m pretty sure u can. It%26#39;s just that you have to download this video player, I think it is Adobe Flash Player, just go on youtube try and play a video and it will tell you wut to download. i have a palm treo 700w and when i go to the youtube mobile website on my phone as soon as i click on a video it shows me some bullshit error. tried everything and cant get it to work. if you do let me know! You could, go to:



m.youtube.com



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment