Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blackberry?

im starting a new small business and i been wanting a blackberry but dont know which one is for me?



im always on the phone , putting orders in ., ordering alot online and advertising.



and with the business starting thers going to be alot more going on..so which would be good for me?



Answer:

I just picked up a couple of the blackberry 8800s. The features and the access to email and the internet is fantastic.



My on-line customers now can reach me all the time to ask questions about the products we sell.



The GPS functions are a sweet bonus too. It is $100 a year or $10 a month for the GPS tools.



The 8800 is also easy to type with. i use the emails all the time and that was important to me. I started with the pearl. I liked it as a nices phone but the typing was not as good so not as functional as a business tool.



If you don%26#39;t want GPS and want a camera I would go with 8300. The 8300 has similar functions but has a camera and no GPS.



These are great tools in my opinion!!



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment