Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bluetooth pairing?

I have a Samsung M300 phone. I got the phone/bluetooth bundle. I can%26#39;t get my blue tooth to work at all. I%26#39;ve followed the directions to a "t". Can anyone help me at all?



Answer:

Bluetooth only works if you have another Bluetooth enabled device and turned on.



1. First you need to turn both devices on from the settings/setups. It%26#39;s a blue logo with a white butterfly/sun glasses sign inside.



2. Search for and select the devices to sync or transfer files.



3. Sometimes you might need to sync the devices before transfering files. Usually they should have an option for you to add an device or sync a device, just sync them together with a passcode, and it should work properly.



4. I%26#39;ve noticed that some Bluetooth devices have limited capabilities, such a certain types of cell phones, they restricted you from sending free music/video files to another device, so these phones%26#39; Bluetooth functions can only be used to sync headphones. If you did indeed follow the instructions to a "t" , then bring it back to the retailer and they will help you and replace it if necessary. Make sure both blue-tooth and the phone are charged before you go.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment