Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry Pearl...WHY.wont it WORK?

.How come on my Blackberry Pearl (8100) whenever someone sends me a picture, I have to go online to my album thing and that is the only way it will let me view them? Why?



.Do I need a media card?



.Ugh...it%26#39;s frustrating.



.Also I my phone won%26#39;t let me download videos etc. on it, and it tells me I need to download flash player and what not...so how in hell do I download the flash player onto the Blackberry? And where do I go to find the download at?



.Thanks for any help!!



Answers:

Believe me I have had my fare share of problems with this phone. No you should not need a media card to see a pic message! Only to keep them on your phone. If your trying to save it yes but just to view it no! Try checking your settings and see if it is automaticaly sending it to your album. If not take it back it the t-mobile store(asumming you have that because of the album thing.)and they should help you out. Ive been there so many times they are reallly friendly there!! As for the flash player when it tells you to download it click the download button and it has intrustions from there. But also remember that the java script has to enabled. Go the the internet and click the menu key then go to options and then general options. Check the box that says enable java script and that should work. If not again I say t-mobile store! Viewing videos that use Flash Player, like YouTube, are not supported yet on BlackBerries.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment