Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry Pearl Games (mobile Rated help)?

how do you download the games from mobile rated via desktop manager? beacause i don%26#39;t think that they are in the right format!! when i tried to do the explore thing... where you put it on your media card or device memory... and you find it with explore and download it on your phone! it didn%26#39;t work for me!! it doesn%26#39;t say download when you press the menu button on my phone! can someone help me!



my phone version is... 4.2.0.64!! please help i really want to download that game!



Answers:

i dont know why it wouldnt work i have the same version phone as you and i just downloaded a game straight on to my phone- no problems- maybe you should try again you might of accidently messed up somehow??



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment