Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry pearl apps?

i love my blackberry pearl but i need some sweet apps or sumthing for it. if i could get a list of websites with cool apps and blackberry pearl downloads id appreciate it. thanks!!



Answers:

I tell all my users to goto Handango.com. All apps for the Blackberry end up there.



There%26#39;s Shopblackberry.com too - but that%26#39;s for physical things. If you want it to look cool on the outside that would be the place to go.



I would also very incredibly strongly suggest getting google maps for your blackberry. The link on the source area should be typed into your BB browser and download from there. It is the best app I have had on my BB in 4 years of using one.



Good luck! check out pinstack.com they have an awesome forum and an over the air download that lets you download stuff directly to your blackberry A good place to start is Blackberry.com. You can also go to cnet.com and find a bunch of downloads. There are plenty of sites out there. Try googling.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment