Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry Curve-- Password keeper-- HELP!?

I just got my new Blackberry Curve up and running. What is this password keeper application%26#39;s purpose. When I first turned it on I entered a user name and password and everything. Put now when I try and open the password keeper up it is saying its wrong. I have tried 7 times and it is saying I have used 7 out of 10 tries. What happenes if I don%26#39;t get it figured out? HOW DO I FIX THIS?!?!?!?



Answers:

The Password Keeper keeps passwords. If you have different passwords for various web sites, applications, voice mail, etc., it lets store them there.



After ten tries, it will wipe out your saved passwords and prompt you to set up a new master password to access the Passwork Keeper.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment