Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry Help.. Please... How do I get pictures Ive taken off Blackberry Pearl!?

haha, I%26#39;m sure this is an easy one, but how do I get the pictures I%26#39;ve taken with my Blackberry Pearl off of the phone. I have a cord that came with phone, but when I plug it into my laptop (a newer one at that) it says on my phone the following message...



USB charging current is not sufficient. Verify that your handhelf is connected to a powered USB charging source and that the proper USB driver is installed.



I know I have to be doing something wrong. . Thanks a ton for your help friend!



Much the best ! :) Henry



Answers:

The "USB charging" message is because you haven%26#39;t installed the BlackBerry software (including the device driver) on your PC. You probably got a CD with your BlackBerry, I recommend installing that software.



However, you don%26#39;t need to install the software to get the pictures off your Pearl.



On your Pearl, choose "Options" then choose "Media Card". You want to turn "Mass Storage Mode Support" to "On", and you want to turn "Enable Mass storage when connected" to "Yes".



Then when you connect your Pearl to the computer, it should show up as an external disk drive.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment