Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry 8703 for US Cellular?

:) Pretty soon I will be getting the blackberry 8703 from Us Cellular, right now I have a Motorola Razr V3 from Us Cellular.. When I get my blackberry im not going to buy the internet on it for a while because it is 45 dollars for that every month.. Later on down the road I will eventually buy the internet for it. But without it what all can I do?? I cant wait to get it.. Can you change the background on it? Download ringtones? Is there a messenger for it? I have wireless internet here at home, would my blackberry be able to get on that?? Again, its going to be activated through US CELLULAR..



Answers:

without internet the only way u%26#39;ll get ringtones is click and drag them and yes u can change ur home screen to any kind of pic. now get back to crackberry.com and do more research. lol Without the internet on the blackberry it will basically be just like an ordinary cell phone. You will be able to make and receive calls and send SMS(text) messages. You can%26#39;t download ringtones unless you have the internet. You can%26#39;t get your emails without the internet. There is a messenger that can be downloaded from the blackberry web site thru the phone. Again you will have to have the internet for it to work.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment