Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry Pearl battery life?

I got a shiny red Blackberry Pearl a little less than a month ago, and need to know if this is common or if it%26#39;s just my phone. The battery dies nearly every day.



I%26#39;ll put it on the charger before I go to sleep to let it sit there overnight, though I notice that when it%26#39;s charged, the "plugged in" symbol disappears. It%26#39;ll be fully charged (or, the battery life symbol will be full) when I get up in the morning, but by 1pm it%26#39;s halfway down, and by 7 it%26#39;s blinking and ready to die. All this is even without accessing the internet, playing a game, or even making a call.



I went and got a new battery put into it, but it%26#39;s still dying daily. Common phone problem, or should I go get the whole thing replaced?



Answers:

Talk time on the Pearl is 3.5 hours, but if it%26#39;s doing that without you making any calls, accessing the internet, it%26#39;s def the phone. Take it back to where you bought it from(if still under 30 days) and get a new phone. Within the first 30 days the retailer that you purchased it from, has to exchange it for you. After that, you have to do the exchange by mail. Their number is 1-800-801-1101. This is free of charge! Mine does the same thing. I just purchased a second battery so I can interchange the two batteries should I need to. The added applications being run on the Pearl use battery life too. Well the battery is a con to having the pearl but you should try letting the phone completely drain down then charge do this for a week and it keeps your battery strong. It worked for me so maybe you could try that.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment