Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blackberry 7230/Yahoo Calendar Question...?

Is there a way to sync my Yahoo Calendar with my Blackberry 7230? I have a sync cable, but I need to know where to get some software (preferably free) that will allow me to do this. Thanks!



Answers:

well - do you have the desktop manager? That would be a good place to start. I dropped the link to BB%26#39;s DTM page. Pick the latest Desktop manager and download the app first.



In the installation, it asked if you use a server or if you%26#39;ll use an internet service. You%26#39;re not using a server.



Then - you%26#39;ll find (after installing this) that there%26#39;s a personal email setup page. Use that, create an account w/ your BB service provider and then tie your yahoo account to it.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment