Thursday, November 5, 2009

BlackBerry Pearl 8100?

When I try to transfer music into my Pearl I get a message that says: "The selected device is read only. Please select a device with write access and tryagain."



the files are not read only when I check in properties. I%26#39;ve also tryed using windows media device transfer, for music, it does not work.



And what does it mean by write access?



----------------------------



Short:



How do I transfer data and fix prompt?



What is write access? and how do i allow it?



Answers:

I am not sure if this can help you or not. I hope it gives you some of the help you need. Good luck. =)



http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/dev...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment