Thursday, November 5, 2009

BlackBerry Pearl Questions ?!?

I just got a new blackberry pearl from AT%26T , I have few issues / questions about it



1. The screen is not as bright as it should be , it seem like it is in saving power mode but even if I press any button , it should get brighter but it%26#39;s not , is it normal ? Sometimes it just suddenly got bright while I am doing something on my phone for awhile



2. When you are pressing buttons the backlight should be on , but sometimes it comes on like after 5 seconds , sometimes it comes on when it wants to come on , why is that ?



Answers:

Try checking/adjusting your settings.



Go to Options, Screen/Keyboard, and adjust your brightness and backlight settings.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment