Friday, June 18, 2010

Would u want a ds or psp?

Answers:

Though I have both a DS and a PSP and they are both hacked. I would say just buy both. I can%26#39;t decide which one better b/c on one it has some things that the other does not. My buddies always want to play with my DS and another wants to play with my PSP. I am happy equally with both of them. Personally - I wouldn%26#39;t know much. However, my best friend is a huge gamer, knows a lot about games %26 systems and would hands down recommend a DS. tried ds.its got cool classic games.but i have a psp..it was the stuff when i first got it.i downgraded it to play homebrew..you can get any game you whant...old or new..now i dont even use it...but hey i know if i whant to play a game that came out i can just plug my psp to my computer and away i go...



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment