Friday, June 18, 2010

Will a mini sd card (more than 2 gb) work in my slvr?

i went to an at%26t store and they told me i could put a 1 or 2 gb in my slvr. i want to know if a bigger memory would fit. thanks



Answers:

2 is the limit I think and to be honest that is plenty if you know how to convert the files. I%26#39;ve got a 1 gig in my razr and it%26#39;s got 4 movies and 200 song on it. for your audio try (A-one 3gp video converter),you will have some settings to pick(it can be trial and error) but once you find the one that works for your phone your set. It can shrink a movie down to 300 or 400 bytes from 1 gig or smaller. for audio try (Im too mpeg encoder) it lets you flip formats and shrink the file. Good luck P.S don%26#39;t buy your sd card at the at%26t store. it%26#39;s way over priced. Radio Shack has everyting you need to load up your card and it way cheaper. I paid 19 bucks for my 1 gig micro mini and at%26t wanted 79.00



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment