Friday, June 18, 2010

Will my Sim card from a Moto Razr fit into another phone if its unlocked?

I just want to know if I purchase an unlocked phone will my sim card fit into a newer phone. I have a moto razr



Answers:

Yes. GSM technology (99% of sim cards out there) is designed to work just like that. Take the card out of the phone, put it in another phone of the same technology, and that is now your new phone. The only hangup is that your new phone either needs to be from the same carrier as your sim card, or the new phone must be unlocked, meaning works on all carriers of the same tech type (GSM). hi,



yeah it will work totally fine but only if its unlocked



i have already did this thing many tyms....so noo need to worry



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment