Friday, June 18, 2010

Which color to choose for the DS Lite, polar white or enamel blue (dark blue)?

Please explain thoroughly. I am having a hard time here. Thanks.



Answers:

It really depends if you take keep your electronics clean, if you do then get the white DS, it doesn%26#39;t show smudges on the outside,but the inside could get very dirty if you don%26#39;t clean it. If you don%26#39;t keep then clean, then get the blue one because on the inside it wont show the dirt because of the darker color. If t were up to me, I would get the white DS because it is very clean and sleek looking, It reminds me of an apple computers that I love, so get the White DS!! give me 10 points please..... ^_^



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment