Sunday, June 20, 2010

When trying to log to on a website on my pda phone, sometimes I cant and I get a /default.aspx, why

Answers:

Because you need a lot more signal strength and bandwidth to do this. Default means it was not able to connect properly. Connectivity issues are one of the biggest complaints in the cell phone industry. Try this website and read about this issue. I had the same problems you did, but I live out in the country and I had to put an antenna and signal amplifier on my house. It solved my problems and hopefully you can find what you need. This site is directly relevant to your situation too! I found out it takes a much higher signal strength to go online than it does to make a voice phone call!



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment