Friday, June 18, 2010

Will It Harm My iPhone Battery? (For iPhone Owners, again)?

What happens if I take my iPhone off the charger while it%26#39;s still charging? Will it harm it? Because I did.



Have you ever done this? Did your iPhone battery stay the same?



Answers:

yes it did stay the same just don%26#39;t do that all the time and better charge it at night time when you are sleeping so when you wake up in the morning is ready to go. I%26#39;m sure it wont hurt it too badly. I have never heard that taking a phone off the charger while it%26#39;s still charging will harm the phone. If that%26#39;s the case with the Iphone, you people got ripped off. It%26#39;s bad enough that you can%26#39;t even replace the battery yourself since it%26#39;s soldered in, you have to have a service call to replace the battery! Who would want that! Well yes I have but nothing ever happened! Good luck it is actually made to do partial charges!



no penalty, at all.



You can%26#39;t over charge the battery. you can connect up for a mini charge whenever you are near a charger (or usb)



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment