Friday, June 18, 2010

Which do more people buy?DS or PSP? and why?

Answers:

I would think more teenagers buy the PSP and younger children go with the DS. I own both and my PSP has so many more uses. I uploaded all of my pictures, music, and videos on there (with the upgraded memory card) so it does a lot more then just play video games. I found the graphics to be much better on the PSP as well as the sound. I get annoyed with the DS having to use the touch stick to play most of the games and a lot of people have had problems with the touch screen, the first one I bought did not work at all and had to be returned. I use my PSP all the time and I have not used my DS in months! When Yahoo first announced this years E3 game previews I read that DS was way in the lead of psp and might even come out with a different version of the DS, not lite now, but i forgot why lol. 60 million ds%26#39; sold



20 million psps sold



nintendo has some great games.



cartridge games are far superior to discs.



A. they dont skip



B. they are nearly indestructible



C. they dont require load times



psps are very fragile, whereas the ds can withstand some abuse.



i still prefer the psp though.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment