Friday, June 18, 2010

Which is better, the Treo 750 or the Blackberry Curve?

Answers:

I would say the Treo 750 simply because with any Blackberry device you will need a seperate Blackberry connect account, to access your email account which is pretty expensive its an extra £12 each month. A Treo uses palm software for the pda side, it uses windows mobile 5.0 operating system with internet exploerer built in as long as you have some sort of data pakage it would still be cheaper then the Blackberry.



I have just bought a Nokia e61, if i wanted to i could have a Blackberry account put on. But as I get unlimited data on my tariff on 3Uk for an extra £5 per month in which I can view my emails for nothing it wont do email push but I can live with that.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment