Friday, June 18, 2010

Which phone is better?

Which sidekick is better the sidekick id or the sidekick 3? I like them both. I did a little bit of research on them. The both of them have a good side and a bad side. Don%26#39;t say that the sidekick 3 has bluetooth,mp3,and a sd card. But tell me what you think of them. And why do you think it%26#39;s better?



Answers:

Obviously there are features that the sidekick 3 has that the sidekick id doesn%26#39;t have. It sounds like those features aren%26#39;t important to you. I would recommend trying both of them out and seeing which one you think feels the best. I would get the sidekick 3 just because it is a newer phone, but like I said, see which one feels the best. I compared the two phones on the T-Mobile website. I found that the sidekick 3 has bluetooth, and camera/video. The Sidekick ID does not. In addition, the sidekick id operates on 850 and 1900 frequency only. The sidekick 3 operates on 850, 1900 and 1800 Mhz. According to the T-Mobile website, the only advantage that the ID has over the 3 is the T-Mobile Web.



Honestly, I wouldnt get either one of these because there are better phones out there. The Sidekick 3 is internationally compatible with worldwide GSM service. Battery life is good and the only thing I had to do with mine is install a cell phone antenna on my house because I live far out in the country. The website below is really good at explaining this and look for a link called "cell phone info". You can compare phones, features, service and carriers from there. Hope this helps you!



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment