Friday, June 18, 2010

Why is my new sidekick 3 limited addition Dwade doing this?

So i just got my new sidekick yesterday and when i got out of the store i was checking everything and then i thought i%26#39;d test it. So i turned it off and then i turned it back on and first the screen said "Network data services are currently unavailable. Either your GPRS APN setting is incorrect or your account is not configured for GPRS." and then i pressed okay. after i pressed okay the screen said "A welcome screen will appear within 48 hours after purchase. If it does not, call Customer Care to check your account status. Until then, press (some symbol) to place emergency calls." and the screen keeps on waiting for activation. They did this all at the T-mobile store and i saw a welcome screen while they did it! Why is it doing this again? I really don%26#39;t know what%26#39;s up with my phone. I%26#39;m only 14.



Answers:

Lol. This is normal. I have the Sidekick 3 and I am 14 also. It%26#39;s a GREAT phone by the way! Anyway, it will take up to 48 hours for it to come to the welcome screen and be working normally. Lucky for me mine took 2 hours and a half. This is because its waiting for activation. Just hold out. Its sooo worth it! :) i just got my sidekick 3 today and i had the same thing happen to me all i did was do the whole thing over again and its working fine now.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment