Friday, June 18, 2010

Which PDA/Tablet should I get? N770, Palm LifeDrive or H550?

I%26#39;d like to get a pda/internet tablet primarily for emailing, msn and writing text docs and maybe watch video (i%26#39;m not intested in using it to play music or take pics) I want to use it at home (wireless) and out and about but i don%26#39;t know a thing about pdas i just saw that my friend had a N770 and it looked useful. Should I get one of those? or a Palm LifeDrive or a HP H550? The more I look around the more confused I get... please help!



Answers:

My impression is that the N770 has the strongest browser of the three, but relies strictly on an on-screen keyboard for text input, which would (IMO) be very tedious for email, much less actual writing.



Personally, I would opt for a TX instead of a LifeDrive - they have a better response time and are generally more reliable, in my experience.



For your application, however, I would assume the real dealbreaker would be the input method - You might want to try dropping by a electronics store that still offers PDAs (CompUSA did last I checked...) and try the various handheld input techniques out to see what suits you best.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment